Hidden Gem Island Experience
FULL DAY TOUR
7:00 - 18:00
(Including Morning Tea & Lunch. Free Pick up & Drop off. Free Wifi)
STRADBROKE ISLAND – second largest sand island in the world
Your Gold Coast Boutique Tour will take you on a journey to the second largest sand island in the world. Being one of the best kept secrets in Australia you will experience breathtaking views on every inch of the island. Experience fantastic photo opportunities, you may even catch a glimpse of a dolphin or a kangaroo or two.
Where you go:-
- Dunwich Town
- Amity Point
- Cylinder Beach
- North Gorge Walk
- Main Beach
- Ferry ride across Morton Bay Marine National Park to North Stradbroke Island
- Tour of Dunwich Township
- Swim & unwind on the pristine Cylinder Beach
- North Gorge Walk – spectacular walk with breathtaking views, the walk will take you to the Blow Hole and the brilliant vantage points for seeing a variety of sea life frockling in the Coral Sea
- Beach & Country Walk on Amity Point an idyllic fishing village – awesome photo opportunities
- You may be lucky enough to spot one of the dolphins who reside in the local waters.
- Lunch included at the iconic Point Lookout pub – the views will not disappoint
Follow us on social media to see more of our amazing tour photos and check out what we are up to!